Tecumseh H35

Im doing a complete restoration on a 1968 sears wren minibike. This is a tribute build to my life long best friend who died 2 yrs ago of brain cancer. He had one new and would let me ride it despite his parents stern warning not to let any of the neighborhood kids ride it. Ive got the frame and wheels well underway. Im in desperate need of a white Tecumseh H35. I can paint a black one if I have to, or if I can get a shortblock and carb, I can make one using an H25 I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated DSC09660.JPG

The golden pinto I have has the roughly the same motor as the Sears tarantula pictured.

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes

Im doing a complete restoration on a 1968 sears wren minibike. This is a tribute build to my life long best friend who died 2 yrs ago of brain cancer. He had one new and would let me ride it despite his parents stern warning not to let any of the neighborhood kids ride it. Ive got the frame and wheels well underway. Im in desperate need of a white Tecumseh H35. I can paint a black one if I have to, or if I can get a shortblock and carb, I can make one using an H25 I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated View attachment 95599
Side popper or rear exhaust? Does it matter?