Tecumseh ID Plate

I am in the middle of a Bonaza BC 1300 rebuild. The Tecumseh Motor ID Plate is missing. (metal one) I don't care if it is a 3 or 5hp plate, I just want one. Does anyone have a ID plate I might be able to aquire?? I have been searching my area with no results. Thanks, John

MNGB

Hi John, not sure if any of the 3 to 5 HP Tecumseh had an ID plate, none of mine do the information is stamped on the top of the cooling shroud the 7 & 8 hp models I have have ID plates riveted to the cooling shroud.
GB in Mn

MNGB

Hi John, I may have one for a 7 hp I'll look the next time I'm in the shop, but it won't be today. There are no numbers stamped into the top of the fan shroud?
GB in MN

E-mail sent. MNGB No numbers on fan shroud. I look foward to what you find. Where in MN. I'm 45 miles west of Bemidji. Getting things lined up for my winter project. John

Hi John, not sure if any of the 3 to 5 HP Tecumseh had an ID plate, none of mine do the information is stamped on the top of the cooling shroud the 7 & 8 hp models I have have ID plates riveted to the cooling shroud.
GB in Mn
thats a year related issue.. all the motors Tecumseh-Crafstman, that type of thing were all aluminum tags OR a sticker on the side... up til like mid 70's, then they started going to stamped into the top..