tecumseh lighted coil

delray

i pick up a lighted coil set up that i believe is for a 8hp for only 7 bucks
little rusty on sears numbers? can anybody id this model 143-626012,serial 1336 R
also pick up some cool and old round tanks real cheap:smile: they are all real clean inside:thumbsup:

delray

nothing real big markg. i know i miss the hot rod power tour for this:doah: got back to madison at noon and it was raining. so i didn't go and check the power tour out.
my cousin wants to build a minibike,so he wants a 8-10hp motor. there was a guy selling a real nice complete snow blower with a 10hp tecumseh with lighted coil. snow blower came with two lights on it. kind of thinking it had the real good lighted coil? i think tecumseh made couple different units. i could be wrong? with two lights on it i would think it would take a good lighted coil to run it?
guy was asking $75 for the snow blower and after talking to him we could of got it for 50-60 bucks. cousin thought it was to good of a snow blower to just take the engine off:doah::doah: who cares:doah::eek:ut: well guess what he went the next day to see if it was there and the guy was gone:doah:
i should of just bought it and took it home:doah: would of made a great replacement engine for a super bronc bike or anything...........:scooter:
markg do know your sears ID #numbers? do i have a 8 or 10hp

Yeah, ya snooze ya lose, ya gotta jump when you see a deal. Oh well, lots of snowblowers around here as you know..
I've got a cross reference chart in one of my Tec manuals and your number translates to a H70. :thumbsup:

delray

h70 nice,that will still work for me:thumbsup:
but some people get all the 6hp lighted coil engines......ha....ha...:smile:markg

but some people get all the 6hp lighted coil engines......ha....ha...:smile:markg
Funny you mention that, one was marked H60 for sure, and the other one was a sears and I didn't bother to look it up until just yesterday-turns out it is also a H70.:thumbsup: Either was I'm happy!:wink: