Tecumseh Star parts

Anyone interested in any star parts. Nos and used. Blocks, cranks,rods, pistons, cams, bullet flywheels. Tons of stuff. Pm me what your looking for and I'll get you prices. A friend has an old parts inventory.

Star Parts

Anyone interested in any star parts. Nos and used. Blocks, cranks,rods, pistons, cams, bullet flywheels. Tons of stuff. Pm me what your looking for and I'll get you prices. A friend has an old parts inventory.
Hey Dennis, I've got a Mike Clements built Star that I purchased over 15 years ago (1998.) I raced it every weekend that was available that first year (over 20 races). During the winter of '98 I sent it back to Mike and had him freshen it up. That next season '99 I raced it once and for personal reasons put the kart away. Fast forward to the early summer of 2014 and the old kart & Star came out of storage and we began to race again....every weekend until early Nov. (15 races) Being older and wiser I decided to freshen up the ole Tomcat myself.....with a little local machine shop help. What I need are a set of +.10 rings for a Wisco piston. Standard bearings for a billet rod, new rod bolts and a full gasket set.
If you can help with any or all of these parts PM me with Cost and we will do business....Thanks in advance

I am looking for a connecting rod, valvetrain (springs keepers cam valves) and a billet flywheel if even possible. Please send pricing