Terra Floater - I think

I think I got my hands on an old Terra Floater. The engine was swapped with a JD200 and it has a blue rattle can paint job. Looks like it was red at one time.

Anyone know anything about these? Never seen one before. Doesn't like to turn. Anyone know the correct motor, Color, Etc?:shrug:

Where is the belt guard ? If you have to do a lot of shifting weight around to turn the big brute it needs some leg protection. What is the diameter of that backbone tube ?
Before I forget Welcome to the OldMiniBikes Doc
Steve :scooter:

I think I got my hands on an old Terra Floater. The engine was swapped with a JD200 and it has a blue rattle can paint job. Looks like it was red at one time.

Anyone know anything about these? Never seen one before. Doesn't like to turn. Anyone know the correct motor, Color, Etc?:shrug:
:laugh: Thats the squareness of the tires... It's a big wide flat surface.. You gotta put some WEIGHT into the lean... :laugh: The more ya drive it, the better you'll be at driving it... The Boonie bikes are the same way... After a few hours practicing on the Boonie, I was scaring myself.. :lol:

Cool pics Rat Rod - I knew there was some red paint under the blue.

When were these Terra Floater produced? What size is that orig briggs, 5HP?

I dig the clutch mechanism - it really takes off nice - and then just keeps pulling to a good speed, in fact too good. I followed my 13 yr old with my harley and clocked him at 35mph (he told me that he didn't have the throttle all the way down). That thing is way too much for him to handle at that speed.

i dont know much about these. i got lucky with a search using bing to find the 1st pic and the 2nd is actually posted on a thread on this site. leathernun is 1 of the members that knows a lot about the boonie bikes. he loves the big tired minis.

i have this same bike i picked it up a few days ago it has different tires and no back pegs plus a headlight add on its cool im gonna restore it this winter !