Thank You Motra as well as OldMiniBikes'S

Well the reason I posted this is to say "Thank You" to OldMiniBikes member Motra. On 11/06/08 he posted a listing in the classified section here for some speedway parts that he saw advertised locally to him and had contacted the owner and went so far as taking the time and effort to post on here to help this person sell his items. Well the day before Thanksgiving I called the number and talked to the owner of these parts and strangely enough almost 3 weeks from the date that Motra had posted, he haden't sold them yet. Well after I talked to him I was a little shaken about what we had just discussed. To make a long story short I wound up with a 1972 or 73' Blue Angel fuel tank, 2 seat covers, 1 mint seat foam, a 1972 or 73' Black Widow chassis which is pretty much just that but in incredable condition and last but not least a 1971 Silver Shadow chassis still in original paint with 2 small dings in the fuel tank and perfect fiberglass tail. The owner asked for $130.00 and of course I didn't bother to try and haggle. Both of these bikes are Sachs powered and about as rare of speedway's as one could ask for.

Again "Thank You Motra" and to Drew I hope you get over our differences so we can continue to get along peacefully and your members can benefit from my speedway site.

Motra

Wow, you're welcome! And thank you for the praise. I'm glad you got it all. It looked pretty good in the ad and I hate the thought of that stuff going to the dump because it didn't sell so I was hoping somebody on here would be interested. Nice website you've got too.

Wow, you're welcome! And thank you for the praise. I'm glad you got it all. It looked pretty good in the ad and I hate the thought of that stuff going to the dump because it didn't sell so I was hoping somebody on here would be interested. Nice website you've got too.
Thanks and Thanks!!:smile: