That Feeling

I remember that feeling of getting that first mini bike on Christmas day. Nothing compares to that except for one thing,,,,,,,,
And that is giving one to your children.

But even better that that is;

The first bike that i got and rebuilt for my son ,,,, it was a kX 60. I borrowed a hone and did the head, put in a new piston ring in it and BAM it came alive. I Got a new fender and awsome seat cover off a new place called E-bay< my first ebay purchase. It Looked like it came off the show room floor. i put his favorite number on the front plate and side. New stickers and a skull helment to boot perhaps my best job as a dad.
Boy ,,,,That little bike flew,, and it was perfect.

I think the only thing better than getting or giving a mini bike( atv or motorcycle) is bringing one to life and giving it to someone.
Its like "Ii did that" and it wouldnt have happened if i hadnt worked so hard!!!

Amen to that, I remember the first bike I built for my son, I was in the military, real tight budget but found a little YZ50, it was ugly, but when I got through with it it had his favorite color, some cool decals and ran like a top. He would be out there for hours racing around the property. He's 28 now and still remembers that bike.

Never forget my dad taking me to ride my honda SL70 . It Had s 1.5 gallon tank. Dad would be sleeping in the car when i finally came back each time.
Amen to that, I remember the first bike I built for my son, I was in the military, real tight budget but found a little YZ50, it was ugly, but when I got through with it it had his favorite color, some cool decals and ran like a top. He would be out there for hours racing around the property. He's 28 now and still remembers that bike.