the baja doudle bug out of bow first ride is

good but other wise the stupid crappy engine is a chinease peice of junk no offensise to chinease i hate the stock motor im 13 im 130#s i will get a new engine :sadcrying4: :sadcrying4: :sadcrying4:

Mr Ed

Doylestown? PA? I was 13 when I lived near there. Went to Holicong Jr High. A few years before that I was riding a hand me down Rupp w/ 3.5 Tecumseh around the fields of Wycombe. Oh the memories. Even better than that was the dirt track modifieds running at Flemington. Is there still a Fosters toy store in Doylestown? Loved the Schwinn bikes they had. This was in the mid 1970's.

Welcome to the sight, the stock lifans do leave much to be desired but if they run good, as good as one will a ProMod jackshaft kit will give you the torque to take off and maintain the speed! Honestly a 6.5 conversion is a little much for a 13yo 130# young man, I am 44 and weigh 200+ and my DB with stock trim gov. included is fast for a minibike! Be careful if you decide on a swap, the minibike feels no pain!

C9H13NO3

Whoa!! No way! I live about a 5 min. Drive from doylestown!
Supernova- I think he should swap the engine if he wants. I was 13 and 100 pounds when I did mine... I really only did the swap because I ran vodka through it (the stock engine) and it ran fast, until it died from the added strain.

Last edited:
good but other wise the stupid crappy engine is a chinease peice of junk no offensise to chinease i hate the stock motor im 13 im 130#s i will get a new engine :sadcrying4: :sadcrying4: :sadcrying4:

do the conversion!! i just did my conversion and im in my early early 14's. Check out my pixs, because if i can do it anyone can. Its super easy, i used this sight and the guy paisteboy on youtube as my guide. Don't waist $120 plus on a jackshaft.

Whoa!! No way! I live about a 5 min. Drive from doylestown!
Supernova- I think he should swap the engine if he wants. I was 13 and 100 pounds when I did mine... I really only did the swap because I ran vodka through it (the stock engine) and it ran fast, until it died from the added strain.
If he is an experienced rider a clone is fine, my son is 15 tomorrow and rides everything I have but has been riding since 5yrs old! I have a stock cloned DB that is tame enough I guess if ya turn the stop screw in some, but my blue DB will hurt you if you aint paying attention! Several people have been on the recieving end of that deal by not waiting till it was straight and giving it throttle! It even has a 66 tooth out back so it aint that quick off the line but the power is there with my spring enhancement deal, it will go 42mph with a stock clone! The only other minibike around here that has put more folks on thier kiester is my buddy's murray track 2 with a clone, I have been tossed by that monster twice now! It will wheelie with the twist of the grip! So will my blue DB if I sit back on the seat a bit! The minibike feels no pain, but you already know that! Did'nt you go down not long ago? Or was it someone else?