THE Gray Goat Garage needs your help!

Eric, I think you have already rehashed some of the info. I watched an episode yesterday from back in January (before I new 3G existed) and realized I had already seen you do this on one I watched live. How about chain tensioners? That is something I have yet to figure out what I am going to do. There are a few types and I am sure OldMiniBikes sells some so you can tie it back to the business of selling parts. I don't want to reuse the stock Motovox tensioner. I need something better since I have extended my wheel base by 7 inches. Besides that there are other ways to control chain tension. You could have a slotted axle hole with the tensioner on the axle. You could have a tensioner on the motor. There is more than one type of spring tensioner as well.

Another idea is kick stands, the unsung hero of mini bike parts, always there to hold up your bike. I don't have one right now because like a big idiot I cut off the stock one because I wanted to come up with something tricked out, but my idea didn't pan out. Now if I go to the track I either have to sit on it and hold it up, lean it against something or carry a block to hold it up. Show me some tricked out kick stands!

Hey, how did the trivia contest end last week? That one was a little weird and I want to say it ended in a 3 way tie, but I don't know for sure, I was drinking as usual during there events!

Thanks for doing what you do! It's always fun and educational.