The guy who's selling it says it's a Bonanza.

Think that's right but what's the model and year? I'm driving a couple hours to pick this up on Wednesday. Hope it works out. Last week a kid was selling a Cat 400 everything original for $75. I drove 2 hours one way and he was selling it to someone else when I got there. Almost lost my mind. :eek:ut:

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Sure looks like a Bonanza. I would have screamed my head off about that CAT 400 deal. :cursing:
:laugh: Yeaahh. I sent him several wordy text messages when he ran inside. My 3 year old was in the backseat so I couldn't be as expressive as normal. That kid is like a parrot. :doah:

Nice well the bike looks to be in good shape for $75.:thumbsup:

If he already pulled that once..odds are he will again. I wouldnt waste my time. It is missing any part that is worth money anyways. You will spend way too much to get it to original...or just to get it up and running un-original. Save your time and money and you will find something better. Just my opinion...:shrug:

If he already pulled that once..odds are he will again. I wouldnt waste my time. It is missing any part that is worth money anyways. You will spend way too much to get it to original...or just to get it up and running un-original. Save your time and money and you will find something better. Just my opinion...:shrug:
I don't think it's the same seller. :shrug:

I don't think it's the same seller. :shrug:
It's not. This guy has all the parts for the bonanza, front shocks, rear shocks and springs. I've been pining for a bonanza since I started doing this. Don't know why really I just think they look cool. I'm not going for all original anyway. Just enjoy saving the bikes and getting them in running condition again. Then I'll sell them to my friends for the cost of parts to fix it. :thumbsup: