the Holy Grail for only 400 bones

C9H13NO3

They sold those at Northern Tool a few years back for $500 and they are all over craigslist in my area. I bought one from a guy for $35 for the pull start and battery for a weed-eater and an electric start on a lawn mower, respectively, and I just scrapped the rest.

Admittedly they are a POS even thought a member here made a decent machine from one, better him than me! The worst thing about them IMO is that they are called minibikes, when searching the classifieds whether it be local, CL, or Ebay thay pop up. And on CL you see the word and you have to look, only to be dissapointed to see one of these laughable machines. They even have an electric powered one, they are actually faster and have far more torque. A nieghbor has three he bought for his kids and they are down to one, the electric one! He asked if I'd help him get the two gas powered ones running and I remind him how many unfinished projects I have to avoid telling him he spent $900 on crap!:eek:ut:

There is one next door at my nieghbors. I keep contemplating getting it from them..... Then takin it apart to make a motorized cooler:eek:ut: