The MBX11 front fork assemblies are now available

IJG

Conversion Bolt Stem Size

I believe I & others will be in need of the Motovox to Doodlebug Conversion
neck stem bolt size ' some time in the future '
So anyone got the specific size bolt yet?

Tested out the MBX11 forks on the shops 4 hp Doodlebug today.
Bolted right on, just had add three washers to the bottom of the steering head for spacing. Test rode the bike and immediately felt a more stable ride. Blasted across a rough field a few times and rode a little on a rocky tight trail with a few step hills.
Loved the improvement. Way more controllable.
I even felt like the forks had a sufficient spring rate for what they are. And I am 225lbs.
Of coarse your not gonna jump it. I'm not anyway....
I give it a thumbs Up!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

Roller and forks came tonight. Really nice.

The front end came with axle, nut, and spacers. Sucks cause I ordered $93. worth of parts to complete it, which of course included axle, nut and spacers. $13. I didn't need to spend.

Next few days will bring another few boxes to start my 3 bike remodeling project.

IJG

Figures'

I'm the fool now.:doah:
Maybe I can return whats not needed for credit.
As I plan for some more stuff from them again soon.
although I wouldn't mind another roller LOL,
Wow I am fully ADDICTED!

Last edited:
I don't see the MBX-11 roller listed on site, maybe I'm missing it. So you talking $159 shipped for the roller with front shocks?

There was 1 roller left earlier today. It's under parts, mbx11, frame, on the bottom. $199. + $50. shipping. Came well packed. Only complaint on the roller is there is very padding on the seat. I can see my a$$ feeling of it in no time. Another plus is the seat sits 3" lower. If you sit in the dip it would be hard to wheelie. Sit far back it wheelies easy.

Just checked and they're sold out of rollers

Last edited:
Roller and forks came tonight. Really nice.

The front end came with axle, nut, and spacers. Sucks cause I ordered $93. worth of parts to complete it, which of course included axle, nut and spacers. $13. I didn't need to spend.

Next few days will bring another few boxes to start my 3 bike remodeling project.
I'm sorry to hear that. That was the first order our shipping processed with the forks and weren't sure how they were suppose to send them. You actually got an extra set for free! :p

PM me if you'd like to discuss it further though.

I'm sorry to hear that. That was the first order our shipping processed with the forks and weren't sure how they were suppose to send them. You actually got an extra set for free! :p

PM me if you'd like to discuss it further though.
I placed another order yesterday so I'm ok with it. I based my 3rd order on the picture of the forks showing no bolt or spacers. My plan was to wait till the forks arrived then order what I need. $13. won't change the world or my life. The extra parts will go in the spare parts bin with everything else and I'll use them, or send them to somebody in need.

Showing -1 now. Selling like hotcakes. Forks, not so hot
No kidding it showed +2 when I posted that link a couple hours ago! :blink:
I would say that if the price for the forks were a bit less, they would sell alot faster...

i think alot of people want to upgrade an older DB, in that case i think the DB bars would swap back onto the mbx11... thus the roller being more friendly to a person like me

$250 shipped vs $150 shipped :shrug:, someone like me would either pass, or rather buy the roller and either sell the remainder of the parts, swap the forks out and sell the roller, or swap the forks out and put the bike together... I dont personally like the style of the frame, just the forks... but the price (for just the forks) vs cost of what i did to my DB $60 (with the 10" front wheel), wasnt worth it, IMHO... price goes down, and i think all the people that want them and were hesitant would grab em... but if the rollers keep selling like that, they may just start using inventory to make more rollers :shrug:

I did see the + 2

I've been waiting on these front ends and I grabbed number 15, possibly the first sale. Kids have always wanted a motovox. I also saw the rollers after I got to work I thought about the roller being a better deal than the forks. In my opinion the bars, risers, forks would be the package. The stuff like grips, throttle, cables, switches, number plate, fender, axle, spacers could then be add on options.

All said and done I'm happy with the roller, and my old style db becomes an extremely fast Motobug. I've got a project or two to keep me occupied for a few days. Waiting on parts sucks.

Back to minus 1 roller. Why and how would it show minus 1?:shrug:
Why not just let us buy one and when one becomes available ship it?
I believe you answered your own question. I would imagine "-1" means someone is in line for the next mbx11 roller when it becomes available.