The Official VINTAGE Snowmobile, Ski Machine and Sled Thread

This is one of coolest machines of any type I have ever seen. Those Kawasaki's would do wheel stands going through the gears.

I wonder how fast it went hooked up to that snow gear? What an awesome looking deal! I would live in a snow place for that one.
Death trap. Bad idea from the get go and thats probably why it went out of production. Cool idea back then but for obvious reasons didnt last.

where the hell was that photo taken, the North Pole....:confused:
It's in my yard, but it may as well be the north pole. :laugh: Ya right in my yard up by the house. We've gotten so much snow this year, the ditches are level with the roads, and even the hill tops have a foot or more of good snow coverage. Good for sledding though.

That is one of the coolest sleds ever. I have a good old snow cruiser chassis, a old chev grill and some sheet metal that I want to use to build something like that. :thumbsup:

Oldsledz, you built a rat rod sled too didn't you? it had a garden tractor hood if I remember correctly?

oldsledz

It's in my yard, but it may as well be the north pole. :laugh: Ya right in my yard up by the house. We've gotten so much snow this year, the ditches are level with the roads, and even the hill tops have a foot or more of good snow coverage. Good for sledding though.
Clay, I found you a new sled hauler!

wow the inscriptions with the race results are super cool....that was a long and grueling race..12 hrs on that machine...:doah:

Doesn't say what kind of sled he was on....:confused:

Looks like the Artic Cats were the most reliable.....swept the podium.

Last edited: