The Ultimate More Than 2 Wheels Picture Thread!!

the cart with the ab-works seat beleive it or not is crazy fast. Its my buddys i put an 8hp tecumseh on it for him and it flys. Almost every weld on it has broke at one time or another :) I had to reinforce it like crazy

Last edited:

Hent

here's some pictures of one of my blazers and the "progress"

so.. here's when i bought it. took the top off.

then, jump forward a bit. a little lift, bigger tires, a case of beer, 8 hours in the woods....

kind of fixed up, and ready to go again...

another case of beer and a couple hours in the woods....

and thats how it sits now. i need to buff a few of the scratches out, but other than that... perfect.

i'll find some more action pics and what not.

Last edited:
Hey Hent, are you a subscriber of "Petersen's 4 Wheel & Off-Road" ? If not, I suggest you check it out. It is probably the best magazine for real world four wheeling. No bling stuff here. Just a bunch of functional, hardcore trail rigs. The tech articles are full of useful info for someone who wants to build his own trail rig. And their project trucks are simply crazy.

For this year's buildup, they are fitting a new Jeep JK body over a shortened Dodge mega-cab frame with a Cummins...This is gonna rock :thumbsup:

Hent

Backyard,

I used to. It's pretty hard for me to get it at the moment though...

But yeah, I'm into the no-bling, beat the balls off the truck until it breaks. 90% of my friends back home are the same way. I don't see the point in putting 20k into a truck to have it sit there.

I buy trucks for $1k -/+ and put $1-1k into them and have tons of fun, every truck.

man that things beat lol I have an 87 k5 its my daily driver :) Since were showin our rigs i also have a 46 cj-2a i built it for my first car when i was 15 (im 22 now).
Also some of my 82 911sc and my dads 58 impala

when i got it

65ShelbyClone

The current project I'm waffling over right now:

The two never-ending projects:

the car I was lucky enough to call my first:

Something not mine, but worth posting:

I have Mickey Thompson valve covers on my '68 also. :biggrin:

Jleon

Curious about the Cushman[?] Truckster. Engine?, tranny?, rear-end. I have a 12HP kohler and am getting ready to make a parade vehicle. Also have a Toyota 4 speed tranny. Hoping to make it all work. Just looking for a rear-end before I start the frame.

65ShelbyClone

I was told could be a Borg Warner of some kind. It's a 3spd with reverse, 2 & 3 are synchronized, and the housing is cast iron. The gearing is really tall, though. You might try looking for a rear end out if a Turf Truckster that has the high/low gearbox. My old man has one and it will chug along slower than walking pace in 1-low while 3-low might get up to 10mph.

Last edited:
Sold this last november. The hood was one of four made. Fiberglass with stock steel hood reinforcements. 3.8L Supercharged, with alky injection, smaller supercharger pulley, exhaust, FULL PCM programming capabilities, oh and a built tranny...

im interested in the radio flyer wagon i would like to see the plans on that thing does it actually work??? and the only toy i mess with is my profile pic my 06 z400