Thinnest predator head gasket?

0. No gasket.

You can use liquid or spray gasket sealer. Copper spray works... Kinda...

Even better if you have a raised sleeve and fire rings...

I've seen .010

I'm using a 14cc head. Spark plug electrode sticks out too far. So make sure your piston won't hit the plug when you start going thinner on the gasket

That 70 mm (2.75590551181102 inches ) should do wonders for compression ratio;:confused: Currently .009 is the thinnest gasket available; Works well with a thin shot of coppercoat,have not had one leak on 30+ Engines

That 70 mm (2.75590551181102 inches ) should do wonders for compression ratio;:confused: Currently .009 is the thinnest gasket available; Works well with a thin shot of coppercoat,have not had one leak on 30+ Engines
Hardy har, loads of laughs, your a riot! The one that OldMiniBikes sells is .010 thick for a 70mm bore. BTW you being such a super genius and all. What did you think about the Zero gasket mentioned above?:wink:

Stock Honda 200 is .010 Thin metal. So are some clones. Champion 6.5 Clone has .010 TThin metal. HF clones have the thicker fiber metal. Maybe plays into not wanting to copy exactly.

I would say China. Everything comes from China. They have a good business model. Steal technology and then use slave labor to produce.
I meant the aftermarket suplier link.
They make aftermarket gaskets in Cambodia ( not sure of the top off my head now about country of origin)

Any material or thickness.
I have som eof their Petter aftermarket gaskets and I know some kart people buy thin copper sheet and fire riing gaskets from them.

They will make as many as you like and the prices are reasonanble