This one might be easy

My guess is it's an Import. Or Home Built. Is that rear wheel 5" if so I've had that wheel. You got a nice Tecumseh out of the deal:smile:

My guess is it's an Import. Or Home Built. Is that rear wheel 5" if so I've had that wheel. You got a nice Tecumseh out of the deal:smile:
It was definitely made in the USA ... Stamped proudly on that back plate hanging down ... All bolts are std too ... I was thinkin some type of Murry ...

delray

WOW mybiz , first scat cat i have ever seen with a diamond plate. it ever has the square stamp in the center of the diamond plate for the scat cat decal.
one thing that i have notices on the grand prix models with the diamond plate. it has only a single upper tube and also going down from the tripple tree. the other forks on the grand prix bikes are like most scat cat bikes with the square plate welded to the tripple tree area.

mybiz

The pic of the frame with the diamond name plate. I'm not real sure on that really being a scat cat. I've always wondered if some one just stuck that sticker on it. But the owner said it was original :confused: Now I own a grand prix W/Square name plate. I've seen the diamond name plate on the missile or however it was spelled mini bike. This is my Grand Prix Deluxe.

ALL HE WOULD WAS CALL YOU<THEN YOU COULD HAVE TALKED HIM THRU IT
HE HAS TO GET TO THE MEETINGS,:smile::smile::smile:
Oh he does go to the meetings....well by phone anyway.

He says "I'm not buyin' any more Bro" and I just start laughing. Then he says "No....I mean it dude" and I laugh some more. A couple days later he posts a thread about the bike he bought the day after the meeting:biggrin:

Oh he does go to the meetings....well by phone anyway.

He says "I'm not buyin' any more Bro" and I just start laughing. Then he says "No....I mean it dude" and I laugh some more. A couple days later he posts a thread about the bike he bought the day after the meeting:biggrin:
Hahahahaha ... LOL ... The meetings aren't helping :no: ... :biggrin:

Here is a picture of one. The mini bike in the middle is the one called the standard model. Looks like some one modded the handlebars maybe.

Last edited:
Call it what you like but it is still a China made mini bike. Alot of companys that sold them called the mini bikes different names. I have a deluxe model and it has a heavy beefy frame and it rides nice. Enjoy it! That's what it's all about.