this worth buying?

mac350

hell ya i would buy that in a heart beat. the price is on the money. were i am from you cant find deals like that. good luck

Strigoi, you should of snapped that one up and kept your mouth shut, fixed it up to look great, then showed it for Mini of the month! Custom Made, you might of won! What's with the foot pedals?
dave

i'm going to go ahead and email him. i also want a longer frame without any suspension to do a drag bike.

Last edited:
it looks like i'm going to go check it out tomorrow.

it just sucks that i don't have room for it at my place or any money to do much with it now. i'd probably just have to leave it down at my work.

i've still got a few hours before i'm going to check it out. you got to remember that i'm 3 hours behind you.

Tom,

if i buy it, i'll go ahead and get the motor too (since he'll only sell it w/ the frame) if you'll definitely take it. just post here and i'll check before i leave. otherwise i'll just give you a call when i check it out.

the guy sold it.

he called me with some internet relay thing. i thought it was some telemarketer crap at first (never even knew you could do that) so i was being a dick to the chick that was telling me what he typed. i feel kind of bad now. :laugh: i don't know why he didn't just call me, i gave him my cell #.

oh well. now i'm buying myself a new carb today for sure.

he could have been deaf or something.

It's just as well because that frame could have been a money pit setting it all up. :thumbsup:

i told my friend about it this morning and the first thing he said is he's probably deaf.

i was 50/50 on whether i wanted to buy it or not this morning. i really want to get a 22mm Mikuni and the money for that (and gas driving 40 minutes there) will cover the cost of it and a manifold.

my Cat frame is good so i should just really use it. it's basically done now except for getting a good dose of hp. i can only fit one mini bike in my Durango at a time anyways. i also had 3 mini bikes before and sold 2 because they just sat at my work (for months).

i guess i'm kind of happy that he sold it. if he is deaf, i'm glad i didn't have to deal with it (not trying to be a dick). i put a Bug up on CL for free and a family of deaf people showed up with a delivery truck and chain to take it 45 minutes home. they wanted to chain it to the trailer ball and have their kid in it to hit the brakes (this included freeway driving with it 3' off the bumper). after an hour of going back and forth writing notes i finally said :censored: it. it's too hard trying to negotiate sales when you can't talk. i even told them i could get a tow bar that they could use, but they didn't want to do it that way. they did it their way and all i could hear was the kid locking up the brakes all the way down the street. i checked the news that night and didn't see anything about accidents so i guess they actually made it home.

Last edited: