This years Halloween outfit whatta ya think?

Neck

Growing up is optional
If you wear that out in public in L.A. it could get you shot, air-soft or not. Looks intimidating, that's for sure!

Yeah, seems like there are few places you could get away with that. In more liberal pansy places, they will call the cops, whereas if you try to wear that in one of the happy-go-lucky gun loving states, like Wyoming or say somewhere in the south, they might think you ARE the cops, which could be even more dangerous. :doah:

These got me into trouble a few year back (when I had hair) went as Arnold. Had the gatling gun and all - just mock ups but enough to atract the attention of the cops

ADRO

I think a grown-man dressing in all black, tatical outfit, with live rounds(or even shell casings, or fake rounds) is a HORRIBLE idea!! ESPECIALLY toting along a gun, even simulation/air soft whatever toy gun you're talking about. Even more so with the recent Colorado shooting. What are you thinking??!?

Dont get me wrong, I love Halloween but you have to draw the line somewhere. Use some common sense dude, come on! :hammer::hammer:

Dude-

Sometimes funny or cool will get you in trouble.

I work at a Federal installation and Homeland security, Secret Service or rent-a-cops don't think first or really have the common sense to not react in a bad way first!

Dead is still dead if you end up in the wrong place!

Carrying a fake gun that's good enough to look like a real gun IS a BAD idea!
You look like about the right size for a Mary Poppins outfit, go that way!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just my thoughts

This is Tracey and I a few years ago at our favorite watering hole , and as for getting shot I would be a little worried dressing like this down Uncle Bucks way in Bamma lol

LMAO Rob

buckeye

Naw, we don't mind a few (hope I don't offend anyone) queers down here in the south. They are all over. You never saw Deliverence.

TomH

I was driving a city bus with this get up on. The little kids didn't know what to think. The jacket was genuine prison issue and had INMATE stamped in big letters on the back...oh well the company did say we could dress up for Halloween, they just weren't ready for me. A couple of older ladies wouldn't get on the bus, they thought I stole it.