Three wheeled mowers

These are for sale in OKC CL under general. I cant post a link on this POS but they are listed as Antique three wheeled mowers. They look like Cushman mowsters, that's what my Dad said. If anyone knows for sure post your answer!

I like the photo on the left. Look at all the levers sticking out of that thing. Glad they're not close by. I've been told to stop dragging home so many old lawnmowers. :laugh:

I like them because they're unusual and kinda have a cushman utility look to them, many scooters did in fact look similar to them. Service carts and plant transportation carts come to mind. Probably shared many parts with many types and specialty vehicles, mainly the chassis. I like them and dont find them ugly at all!:thumbsup:

reply to the three wheeled mowers

It is a wegele (wiggly) scooter mower from the late 50s and looks all original. George wegele built the first one in 1948. I have two from the 50s that i restored. They are still being made today the company is still around. Its called midwest mowers now and they are located in kansasmidwestmowers.com

Last edited:
It is a wegele (wiggly) scooter mower from the late 50s and looks all original. George wegele built the first one in 1948. I have two from the 50s that i restored. the company is still around. Its called Midwest mowers now and they are located in kansas
Welcome to the site!:thumbsup:There was a fairbanks morse mower not long ago that had fat fenders and fins here on CL, it was cheap enough but I'm no mower guy and they take up space. Thanks for your reply, those are the ones shown looks like.:thumbsup:

A very cool 1957 three wheel fairbanks morse mower with cool styling on OKC CL under farm and garden today for $250. I'll post a pic in a minute but I cant post a link without my son to help me LOL.:laugh: Here it is: And Yes I realize it's not the CL section but it's another three wheel mower and the thread was on the subject. EZ aint here to say anything so there's that:laugh:

Last edited: