Thunderdrome III in Kalamazoo, Michigan

Hey everybody, this is Ben from the Thunderdrome! We're coming up on our second race of the season and I wanted to make sure everyone here knew about it. We'll be racing all motor classes (including my new personal favorite -- minibikes) next Sunday, June 12th at the Gilmore Car Museum outside of Kalamazoo. The cool part is we'll be doing it in partnership with the museum's massive classic motorcycle show. Last year 5,000 motorcycles showed up so it'll be a HUGE crowd there to take in the races.

Anyway, hope you don't think it's too sleazy that I'm promoting on the forums (the minibike folks who came out in April seemed to have a pretty awesome time) and I look forward to seeing everybody out there!

I can't believe I was the only minibike to show up..... SHAME on all of you... The Gilmore Car museum was amazing along with there Vintage Motorcycle show. This event was like my personal Heaven. I HOPE to see more of you at the next Detroit race.

Well they made me race in Pro Scooter and Amateur Moped, I took 3rd in scooter and 1st in moped. Neither of those classes were very full which is why I participated in them.

Are you racing anything else other then thunderdrome?
I wanted to make it out to Ubly but had stuff to do. Maybe the next one later this year. Plus my bike is mostly stock, dullsville for drag racing. Thunderdrome has pretty much been the priority, is there anything else going on?