Took the minis to the motorcycle show again

Great day for an antique motorcycle show and swap meet. My buddy Kenny P and I took a couple of minis down and had a great time walking and riding around the park. The show was huge but I only got a few pics.....

markus

I was wanting to go down there for the show, but some other stuff had come up. You think it would have been worth bringing bikes down there to sell? I was considering getting a swap space but was worried I might not even get a space with it being first come first serve.

I'm gonna hit webster swap/show this month though and flywheelers too.

I was wanting to go down there for the show, but some other stuff had come up. You think it would have been worth bringing bikes down there to sell? I was considering getting a swap space but was worried I might not even get a space with it being first come first serve.

I'm gonna hit webster swap/show this month though and flywheelers too.
I was strongly considering getting a space too, but I just didn't do anything to get any of our junk ready. I think it would be worth it.... The mini's got a lot of attention last year and this year, I think you could definitely sell a roller or two, complete bike maybe... Maybe we could go in on a space next year.... :shrug:

I'd love to get as many of us there as possible next year. :thumbsup:

markus

I was strongly considering getting a space too, but I just didn't do anything to get any of our junk ready. I think it would be worth it.... The mini's got a lot of attention last year and this year, I think you could definitely sell a roller or two, complete bike maybe... Maybe we could go in on a space next year.... :shrug:

I'd love to get as many of us there as possible next year. :thumbsup:

I should have gotten some crap together and got with you on it, I have been thinking about it since you guys posted all the pics last year, even had the flyer printed out and up on the board in the office, I fell asleep at the wheel:sleeping:

Webster is this weekend, I know last time I was there a few years back there was a few mini's and a big ass wards trail bike. Hopefully there will be something noteable in the swaps and not just a bunch of leather vendors and Harley crap:censure: