Top Five Favorite Vintage Choppers.

1stlegendtx

Ive never been much of a Chopper Mini Bike guy. I didn't even know there where five.:doah: The only one I remember seeing in person as a kid was a Bonanza.

I didn't even know there where five.:doah:

Depending on how techical you want to get, there were:

ARCO - 3 Distinctly different models/different frames
Bird - I consider the Ducks and Falcons to be choppers, just more common
Bonanza - 3 models, same frame
Cat - Duster & Hustler - same frames
Charger - by Central Cycle
Comette
Fox
Barris
Heald VT2
KG
Lil Butch
Lil Indian - 2 distinctly different frames
Manco
Powerdyne
Ruttman
Sensation
Sprtstyle
Stellar
Thomas
Trail Horse

Also a few different ones I've seen that Doesn't seem to be a brochure ad for.

Almost forgot - there's a Rupp, I believe it was the Rascal that says "Chopper" right on the owner's manual, but doesn't really look like a chopper...

1. Ruttman
2, Bonanza CR500
3. Manco Starts and Stripes
4. Barris
5. Arco EZ Rider

I have none of the 5. :doah: My Dad has a very nice Bonanza CR400 chopper and my good friend has the Manco, but I can't get him to let go of it. :cursing:

No the Rupp Chopper was caled a Rupp "Chopper" They were the same bike but they named them different.. there was 3 names... Banchi, Rascal, and Chopper.. I had a service dealears book that had a flier and parts list and stuff for the Rupp Chopper... and yes, they look nothing like a chopper. :doah: All those bikes were a kit.

My ez-rider is not a chopper in the style of the bonanzas, or the grasshopper (the frame is being repaired where some :censure: cut it, why I dont know) but it is cool! More of a bobber type mini! I did build a chopper with my son though! Here they are......