Total parts blowout

C9H13NO3

I'm leaving for college soon so I'm getting rid of all my minibike stuff.

First things first. Cash only, no trades, checks or paypal. Local pickup greatly preferred.

I'm pricing everything to move fast. I'll add pictures when I get to a computer.

Arc billet flywheel for a Briggs Intek, $40.

ARC adjustable flywheel for a flathead Briggs. $45.
Or buy the whole engine for $120. It has a billet rod, heavier springs, straight pipe and a tilly carb. It runs but leaks oil and smokes a bit, the parts are still good though.

Rupp hustler (I think). I did a thread on this one, it's pretty complete except the gas tank. $100

Misc. Tilly carbs, I'll get more details later but they'll be $35 each.

I have some other random parts too, if you make my life easy and pick up whatever you want from my house chances are I'll throw in whatever you want at either a lesser price or for free.

Anything that doesn't sell by Tuesday night at 8:00pm I'm putting in the trash.

Last edited:

Lindy

What's the condition of the Hustler? I'm going to be in York, PA this weekend. What part of Southeastern PA are you in?

The pics should help when you're able to get them posted.

Lindy

Is Nate in Pennsburg too? Just bought my son a Roadster a few months ago and now my daughter wants a bike too. I guess I'm going to throw them into the madness early.

Last edited:

C9H13NO3

Pics should be up tonight. I'm about 90 minutes from York, Pa.

As of now the flathead flywheel is spoken for.

Chad- I'll send you some when I get home.

Folks should have a hard look at the HL 357.

Depending on condition that could be a very nice swap to a clone for a modest improvement in performance but much greater ease of tuning

Tell me about the TAV please.
The TAV is an interesting story...

Every piece is there except for the bronze bushing. I may and most likely do have that somewhere but for now it is missing.

When I had it on a bike it worked flawlessly. I welded two of the pieces that attach to the output shaft of the engine together because at some point the design used to "key" everything together failed catastrophically. My fix did work, and I never had a problem with it.

Like I said in my earlier post, the belt has definitely seen some better days but it worked when I removed it from the bike.

As for the grinding done to the backplate. That was done by another member here to make it fit on a doodlebug. I never had a problem with it flexing so besides some cosmetic flaws, it works fine.

Neck

Growing up is optional
No no, like, what the engine shaft size is (it has a brass bushing so I assume it a 3/4) and what drive sprocket it has....
And I'm not following on the "welded pieces"