Tote Gote parts

yes sir for parts.. but i got to thinking as I have a 760 swing arm, jack-shaft sprocket, nos 7hp and a climb-away.. why not see if i can save it.. after all the id tag is still good... Really I needed the main-stand and front wheel (brake) for my 750... But if I can find a wheel I'll put it together... its in about the same shape as my bearkat was when I purchased it...

yes sir for parts.. but i got to thinking as I have a 760 swing arm, jack-shaft sprocket, nos 7hp and a climb-away.. why not see if i can save it.. after all the id tag is still good... Really I needed the main-stand and front wheel (brake) for my 750... But if I can find a wheel I'll put it together... its in about the same shape as my bearkat was when I purchased it...
I almost bought it.. Yeah the rear wheel is toast.. Guy was really stuck on a price that was just too high... If you have those parts already it's slam dunk for sure to save it.. I think the rear fender was missing too.. I'll PM you my phone number, if you want, text me the pic and I'll post it up for you.. I figured out how to do it..

I almost bought it.. Yeah the rear wheel is toast.. Guy was really stuck on a price that was just too high... If you have those parts already it's slam dunk for sure to save it.. I think the rear fender was missing too.. I'll PM you my phone number, if you want, text me the pic and I'll post it up for you.. I figured out how to do it..
I saw it on facebook marketplace and let it simmer for a couple of weeks as I think he was around 300.00 (wow) when he dropped the price to around 100 I figured i would look at it as I really needed the front brake hub, wheel, and main stand for my 750 project.. there were almost enough parts there to justify that price for me as the front wheel is pretty hard to find, and it was local... no travel or shipping and now I have a rough 760..