Toyoco handle bars

Hey im thinking of making this my next purchase. If I can get the handle bars first I'll go for it. It aint going nowhere so theres time. They look very Honda-esq, in that they individually screw in. Would the bars off a Z50 work?

I have the same Toyoco. I picked up a Powerdyne bike and it had the exact same handlebars. They were in better shape than mine, so I swapped them out. Unfortunately I sold the Powerdyne, but it's another option to look for if the Honda won't work. Good luck.:thumbsup:

99.9% Yes, Either Z50 or CT70.

Are the fittings for the knobs there?

Otherwise you could use the honda bar mount and bars.

Well the Z50 handle bars were delivered and they do indeed fit! I need to file the holes inside to clean em out but they will go in just fine. Not sure they look as good as actual Toyoco ones will but they will do until I find them.

So still looking for those if anyone comes across em. And a tank. Plus the brake attachment that goes from the foot bar. This bike gonna be great. I love the look.

You might look to the Honda Z50 and CT70 for the brake rod too. The 50's use a clevis to attach to the pedal and on the 70's the rod is just doglegged through the pedal. Many on ebay.

The tail light is a very common PM tail light, just search ebay for "PM tail light".

You can check for a universal front fender at OldMiniBikes. The chrome front fenders are pretty close to the Toyoco. You'll need to fab an L-shaped bracket to attach it to the two holes on the front of the lower triple clamp.
Mini Bike & Go Kart Fenders | Steel | Fiberglass |

OldMiniBikes will have cables that should work too.

The tank will take you awhile to find, but they do pop up on ebay every now and then.

Nice bike! Good Luck.

You might look to the Honda Z50 and CT70 for the brake rod too. The 50's use a clevis to attach to the pedal and on the 70's the rod is just doglegged through the pedal. Many on ebay.

The tail light is a very common PM tail light, just search ebay for "PM tail light".

You can check for a universal front fender at OldMiniBikes. The chrome front fenders are pretty close to the Toyoco. You'll need to fab an L-shaped bracket to attach it to the two holes on the front of the lower triple clamp.
Mini Bike & Go Kart Fenders | Steel | Fiberglass |

OldMiniBikes will have cables that should work too.

The tank will take you awhile to find, but they do pop up on ebay every now and then.

Nice bike! Good Luck.
I was actually thinking a tank from a z50 or any small Japanese bike would do until I found the real one. The mounting holes look pretty standard. Thanks for the other advice too.