Toyoco rear shocks

Its time I admit defeat on bringing these Toyoco rear shock springs back from the rusty hell I found them in. On the right is before, on left is now. They're just too pitted to get any better.

I'm big into going with the original parts even if they cant be brought up to perfect condition. But I dont see a makers name on these shocks. Does anyone know what make they are? The springs are very long and there is a cutout in the bottom mount thats pretty unique and cool. I was able to free them up so they are working. I just want to search out some new springs. If I knew what make I'd seek out another used pair. Thanks.

markus

they look like a pretty close match to the ones the efenel bikes used. I think they have slightly different castings on the eyes but have the same type springs and cups and the cut out section on the bottom. not sure the overall measurements match though.

This ebay item is damn close: 231729851882

Rear shocks from a '78 Honda CT70. Makes sense as they are both Japanese bikes. In fact I got the handle bars and foot brake lever from Honda minibikes.

I'm running the same shocks on a sears roper. actually just installed them a few minutes ago. they work great! not sure who made them or where they came off of. bought mine on ebay.