Trail horse guys a question…

Ok as you may know I have two ga bikes a gto 1400 and the trail blazer…question, did a trail horse ever come with a chrome front end like the trail blazer?

if you’re curious as to why I ask, both of these bike are original, the horse being big so More than the blazer…I’m considering putting the all chrome (new) front end on the horse and the carry rack…this would be putting the horse stuff in the blazer….more than likely selling it….any thoughts? Is it ruining them both? Ok beat me up I asked!

Lizardking

Was the chrome front end and rear rack offered as upgrade options for the Horse originally? You would think the top of the line Horse would have those options. Anyone know???

Why are you wanting to make the swap? I didn't know the Horse was bigger than the Blazer.. I thought they were the same bike just different names.

I can’t explain it…i prefer the trail horse….but I prefer the blazer front end….trail horse has original motor and exhaust etc….blazer had the rack….but the $400 chrome on the front end is just awesome and would look good on a show bike which is what I do with the horse…I also put highway pegs on the horse and it makes the ride on this old body quite fabulous…I guess another tid bit the horse still has the original I’d tag too

Both really I guess…I’m doubting the spread but maybe the chrome??
The TH bikes sold by Western Auto as the Wizard SS300 had the chrome front end with the standard TH style bars for sure. I have seen one or two (on here) bikes badged as a Trail Horse that had the spread bars but to my recollection they were not chrome. It was also argued they never built them that way but these bikes appeared to be survivors. @SimpleTom might have a better memory than me!

Thanks for the information…

I have a wizard and yes the front end is chrome…but not the lower legs….the trail blazer front end was/is all chrome…it’s not that big of an issue….just curious as it looks better on the horse…rack too but I think it was interchangeable…