trailhopper for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff is always cheap till everbody starts buying it :laugh:

I guess all we can do is make sure we dont tell em how rare it is, or what its worth. Just welcome them to the site ,and offer them help if needed.:thumbsup:

Stuff is always cheap till everbody starts buying it :laugh:

I guess all we can do is make sure we dont tell em how rare it is, or what its worth. Just welcome them to the site ,and offer them help if needed.:thumbsup:
And minibikes are the new musclecars, I've seen prices on the rise for some time now. We'll still find em cheap but with American Pickers and Pawn Stars as well as the storage auction guys highlighting the hobby and the value of our toys, the days of $50 minibikes are limited I'm afraid.:doah:

Then I will just have to hold onto the ones I have. I guess trading back and forth amongst ourselves is the new way to go. :thumbsup:
I'm still scouring CL religiously but Ebay is out of the question. I haven't given up hope yet, got a HS50 for $20 yesterday. It has a 1" shaft but it runs so there's that. Cant decide whether to sell, buy a $70 clutch or tear it down and send the crank to Yellowhand to be turned to 3/4". At $20 I can forget I have it for a while. Still plenty of good deals here too, we gotta stop this in-fighting though and I'm as guilty as the next guy. So let's get back to business as usual!:thumbsup:

Andi, send that Tec to Texas! I need it more than you. I'm sure I have something of interest to trade you. If not.....greenbacks are pretty persuasive. Pm me a price:thumbsup:

hey guys, I really didnt want to start anything..I picked up this minibike a year ago. I dont know anything about them. I had it sitting around for a long time, Im into vintage hydroplanes as a hobby. I started looking into doing something with this thing and wanted to restore it because its pretty cool. I found this web site and learned alot and said this is really neat. I have had a lot of different hobbies this just isnt one of mine. I have this minibike and just thought someone would be interested, Im not looking to make a buck really, If someone said its worth 20 bucks so be it. I just want to be fair, to me and you, I like this forum and I wont be going anywere. I understand that people get on here just for a value and you never see them again. Im not that way. I apologize for not posting pictures. I will tomarrow, My wife has the camera and Im a computer idiot. Dan

Dan-
No offense but a 30 year stock trader that can't use a computer???
You think tickertape is coming back???:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Things aren't totally adding up here?
To each their own!

hey guys, I really didnt want to start anything..I picked up this minibike a year ago. I dont know anything about them. I had it sitting around for a long time, Im into vintage hydroplanes as a hobby. I started looking into doing something with this thing and wanted to restore it because its pretty cool. I found this web site and learned alot and said this is really neat. I have had a lot of different hobbies this just isnt one of mine. I have this minibike and just thought someone would be interested, Im not looking to make a buck really, If someone said its worth 20 bucks so be it. I just want to be fair, to me and you, I like this forum and I wont be going anywere. I understand that people get on here just for a value and you never see them again. Im not that way. I apologize for not posting pictures. I will tomarrow, My wife has the camera and Im a computer idiot. Dan
Its cool. When I pick up a bike that I dont feel like messing with and want to sell. I usually just add $50-$100 bucks for my time and gas to go get it, and pass it down the line. In the recent past I have sold them for what I paid just to get them out of my way. Alot of times I buy a bike for a specific part , be it a motor, seat, wheels , ect... Then I just sell the rest of it for parts. Nobody is ever gonna get rich flipping mini bikes. You really just have to be into them to do it. Sometimes I go to sleep thinking about what I want to do to one of my bikes.:eek:ut:

One question I have Dan.....How are you supposed to be a Stock Trader and yet not be computer literate ??? Are you doing it out of the back of a van on the freeway off ramp :doah: Just messin with ya :thumbsup:

You guys got me there..Im a stock trader thats old school..Im 55 and have a program I run for stock trading daily, But I still have a hard time with email:laugh:

You guys got me there..Im a stock trader thats old school..Im 55 and have a program I run for stock trading daily, But I still have a hard time with email:laugh:
Guess that's better than being a doctor who still practices Medieval surgery!
You got a lotta faith to trust a program to spend money and not know the technology behind it!

MikeBear

Hey Traderguy, I want to see pics of your Hydroplanes!! Post them up in your picture album.

I'm interested in them also, and have been thinking about building one from scratch. If you want to make some postings about info you can offer on them, that works for me. You'd have to do it in "Off topic" though... :thumbsup:

Now that's some funny $hit ... :laugh: ...

Why don't Hent make it so only contributing members can post mini bikes for sale. others can buy buy not avab. to sell, prob. solved.
And that $hit is really funny g ... How long ago did you become a Supporting Member ?? :laugh:

:wink:

call me a skeptic but this guy doesn't seem to add up????

The dog ate my camera, don't understand computer..................

we will just have to see:shrug::shrug::shrug:

call me a skeptic but this guy doesn't seem to add up????

The dog ate my camera, don't understand computer..................

we will just have to see:shrug::shrug::shrug:
I said someting when the thread frist started and got major resistance. Never can tell nowadays with newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.