types of carbs

Joerex

Hi there kind of new to this, got questions will a tillotson model hf 334wx fit a honda clone and also is this carb an alky? and are they easy to rebuild, any special tools needed? thanks.

C9H13NO3

Hi there kind of new to this, got questions will a tillotson model hf 334wx fit a honda clone and also is this carb an alky? and are they easy to rebuild, any special tools needed? thanks.
With an adapter it will fit. It is gas. Just get Korndog to rebuild it, he is the expert on Tillys.

There's a certain someone here on the forum that snipes all these Tillys up. Not me, but you might be able to guess who :laugh:
Well, it's not me scooping them up.

Oh, and if it's the one I'm looking at, it does not come with an intake. It says intake available. The price for that carb might be getting a bit too high in my opinion. The problem is, you don't know how or if it was blueprinted. If it bolts on and works, you got lucky and are out 15 bucks for a kit and 65.00 for the carb. If you have to send it out to get it drilled and BP'd, you will be out another 50.00-75.00. That's still cheaper than 175.00 I get for brand new BP'd carb, but you are getting close at that point. I would say that carb shouldn't go any higher than it is now.

Well, it's not me scooping them up.

Oh, and if it's the one I'm looking at, it does not come with an intake. It says intake available. The price for that carb might be getting a bit too high in my opinion. The problem is, you don't know how or if it was blueprinted. If it bolts on and works, you got lucky and are out 15 bucks for a kit and 65.00 for the carb. If you have to send it out to get it drilled and BP'd, you will be out another 50.00-75.00. That's still cheaper than 175.00 I get for brand new BP'd carb, but you are getting close at that point. I would say that carb shouldn't go any higher than it is now.
Amen, and no...it wasn't you I was referring to about scooping them up. But YOU know who I'm talking about no doubt. :rolleyes:

hahaha funny, no thats ok i put my max bid at 60.00 so i guess im out bid, ill just wait for now and buy a new in the summer i was really wondering which models fit on the gx200/clone from the tillys and what are the specs such as bore size and stuff.