Ty's minibike in action

Oldsalt

MDB
That video was great! Some time ago I asked you some questions regarding my Intek 190 and what to do to hop it up. You get them questions all the time and I am sure you have spent a lot of time answering them. Since then I have accquired an Animal crank, cam, flywheel, a 22mm carb, and some other parts to do the "cheap" build that you outlined. Still need a good rod and piston, but that will come. All them Animal 'take-off' parts are pretty cheap. Anyway, the bottom line is that I ll have a reasonable running mini even if it won't make the kind of noise that the Alley machines emit.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
You think I answer questions here, you should see the people in the alley asking questions. But it's cool, because I like helping others.

I think JD has got more plans in the very near future. He is still looking to get it just a tad faster. Then he can maybe take the trophy home????

Ronald was also very close, but had technical difficulties. Marced was the king once again.

You think I answer questions here, you should see the people in the alley asking questions. But it's cool, because I like helping others.

I think JD has got more plans in the very near future. He is still looking to get it just a tad faster. Then he can maybe take the trophy home????

Ronald was also very close, but had technical difficulties. Marced was the king once again.
Once again thanks for the help MDB, was a blast this weekend, some timing and some real fuel and maybe, just maybe. Thanks ICE HOUSE PERF.:thumbsup:

well you need them in the video I mean :thumbsup:
Then my competition would know if i am faster then them or not:thumbdown:

MDB has it set up really nice, there is a Trophy that you can race for, he had a really nice Trophy made, and you can race for what they call "King of the Alley", one of the major rules is your motor must be able to pull start. you must come back the following sunday to defend your title.

It happens every sunday, its a good deal of fun, with alot of cool people.:thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Nice bikes....say, what do those bikes top out around?
It depends on the minibike. If you are racing for the "king of the alley" trophy. Normally your minibike has to running at least 75mph. Or don't even bother, because you will get blown away.

The normal minibikes usually run between 60-65mph. Almost all the minibike motors are modified some kind of way.

It depends on the minibike. If you are racing for the "king of the alley" trophy. Normally your minibike has to running at least 75mph. Or don't even bother, because you will get blown away.

The normal minibikes usually run between 60-65mph. Almost all the minibike motors are modified some kind of way.
GX390 "not a Clone" Chevy Sprint Turbo, on alcohol, Low Compression, Pull Start, Can You say KING OF THE ALLEY. Everybody all 2gether now....:bowdown:

75 mph on a mini?

I know if I came to race I'd have to bring clean shorts along. I would poop myself going 75 mph on a mini! What kills me even more is that in many of the pictures I've seen from the ally a majority use only a scrub brake. THATS NUTS!