Ugly old 11.5 shocks.

Have some equally old rubber torn bushings. Some are good. Longer spring. One of the retaining cups is beyond help, but still works.

$10 plus shipping. PayPal fees apply.

CarPlayLB

Dave, I need these shocks! Go dig through your trash
I bet you did not know these are the ultra rare shocks that were optional only on the first 20 Bonanza minibikes. I will take them

Dave, I need these shocks! Go dig through your trash
I bet you did not know these are the ultra rare shocks that were optional only on the first 20 Bonanza minibikes. I will take them

I thought they looked like something I was looking for. And they are. Next in line.

Nope. Dave drinks cans!
No, I smash the cans. I think the shocks are still out on my bench. Whoever gets me ten bucks fastest can have em. uminchu underscore 2000 at hot mail. And don't rip me off for fees like a certain member did by poor calculations. That particular person owes me ten cents.

Figure shipping charges on your own, send me enough money, I'll refund you, honest.

Do you have a deposit there or do you take them to the scrap yard :doah:
No deposit. I have a really neat can smasher. Unfortunately I end up dumping hazmat on them, and disguise it all as trash. Down the line, some poor bastard is digging out those carefully crushed cans, and getting oil and paint stripper on his hands. But selling those cans has always been one of my long-term goals. I do save the pull tabs for friend's grandkids who use them for school donations or something like that.