Upstate NY possible Trails and track location, interest?

I've been working on finding a hassle free spot to tune/ride some of the things my sons and I have been working on and a few people from this board have asked me if there's any good places around here since Suburbia has sprawled almost everywhere here. Almost everything is off limits unless you own land personally in some of these counties.

Found a potentially great spot where small cc motorcycles/pit bikes are welcome and it looks like the track and woods trails would be great for minis. Located in Fort Ann Washington County NY Off road tires (no slicks),Long pants, helmets and common sense a must. Donations suggested for track building/ improvements/upkeep. I'm probably an hour away but it looks well worth the drive.

Let me know where you are and interest. I'll keep you posted. Be great to pick a day/night once in a while and get together.

Thanks for looking, M/O

Will do, I've got to talk some more with the owner there but he's up for letting us lap around the track and or ride the trails since he limits the size of dirtbikes as in he's not going to let a race 450 cc rip around while small pit bikes etc are out there for obvious safety reasons.
I told him to register here and check out this thread, seems like a great guy.
Here's what I got back so far from Monster Performance Suspension on 570 West rd. in Fort Ann NY :

I don't see a problem with that. If any of the guys wanted to go on the motocross track it would have to be just them or small kids at the same time. I wouldn't want a much faster bike to be out there at the same time and risk the collision. People tend to practice for 10 to 15 minutes so if we could almost class it, as you would say. Out in the woods and very picky about who I let ride out there. No one that's going to go super fast on a 250 or anything like that.

The woods course is absolutely awesome for slower riding. By this I mean a small pit bike zipping around a little bit we're going 15 miles an hour at the most let's say. It isn't set up the ride like my friend did on his quad. I trust him as i used to race with him, and he's helped do a lot of this work too. But no other big bikes are big quads flying around up there, so little bikes could have a blast.

As far as a club we could definitely talk about doing something.

We will be out there this Saturday from 10 a.m. until the mid afternoon. If your self or anybody else wants to stop by just to scope it out or say hello just let me know by tomorrow night.

Monster Performance Suspension also has a couple videos on Facebook too.