Us Marine (West Bend ) 580

US Marine 580??? pretty sure anyways :laugh: one crack in the exhaust port but is not a problem.. I got a Tecumseh style rouand air cleaner I'll throw on it. Theres a clutch listed on Evilbay :doah: But you can still own it by this time tomorrrow.. :doah: Original Tilly carb, ran a few years ago then sat in storage since then. :shrug: Can't be much wrong with it.. 125 shipped to OldMiniBikes people.. Otherwise I'll get it going and Evilbay it here in a couple days and see what happens....
OH.. and it's in the same ole Olivet..

I got the thing from the owner of the junkyard.. It was hidden away on a ground compacter power stomper jumper hopper unit.. I saw it and said :drool: WOOOOoo a West Bend.. :drool: Soooo naturally I had to have it.. Denny said YEAH that thing ran great about 5 years ago, and I'd like to get it going again so I can use it.. :shrug: I'm thinkin WOW just put gas in it?? :shrug: But I tell him I'll just throw a never motor on it in trade for this one... :shifty:

Yeah right.. :laugh: It has a short crank shaft, 9 /16 bore, threaded, the clutch is a slightly smaller diameter than most so just throwing another or the SAME one onto a different motor then back on the machine.... WOW what a nightmare... Eventually I just end up buyin the damn thing.. :laugh:

I listed it a long time ago, and told the first one to respond I would hold it for him, he hasn't came up with the extra money yet so I'm listing it again because I could use the cash. :shrug: