very low tech ultimate project

ejoel

pick this up today . looking forward to hopefully making it a rider .i have no life LOL .thought i would share a few pics , thanks Joe

ejoel

greetings i originally bought it for Schwinn front brake . but got thinking this could be a interesting wet weather project . went ahead and dissembled the wheels forks and what ever else off of the frame .surprisingly it came apart fairly well . going to go ahead and re-weld parts of the frame . remount the engine, grease, adjust , and cross my fingers later,, Joe

Oldsalt

The attached pic is of a decal catalog that I have saved because I like the bike on the cover. I have a model Y like the pictured that has a folding kick starter. Keep thinking that it would be cool to build one sorta this or your bike. The rough part will be getting a proper vintage bike. There's never enough time when it comes to minibikes.

ejoel

i came across a couple of workman bicycles or basically 3 frames and assorted parts . not being vintage but they have the old look with heavy duty wheels, have been trying to buy them at a decent price . with no luck , LOL, it would be fun to build a motorized bike around one of them ?