Victorville, ca. raceway racing minis?

JamnJM

On the Mac mini bike Facebook page there was a post that Steve Evans from Victorville raceway mini bike race.

Those interested might want to call them for more dates & heads up on future dates...

On the Mac mini bike Facebook page there was a post that Steve Evans from Victorville raceway mini bike race.

Those interested might want to call them for more dates & heads up on future dates...
Rodney "wyody" got us in there a few times...nite races,it's fun.

maddcarson

First time out on the track it was a mud pit, Couldnt get traction worth S**t but it was still a blast, The track cleaned up nice later during the night. Funnest flat track ive raced on IMO

Victorville minibike races

I just got off the phone with John, the owner of Victorville speedway, and he's saying this is what he needs from us to get us on the race schedule.

1. We have to have a minimum of 10 riders to show up.
2. He'll give us a break on the entry price- $25.00 (but we get trophies only no purse money!)
3. He said he needs at least a week notice to put the minibikes on the race schedule, and at least two weeks notice to put the minibikes and the riders name in the race program hand out.

Here is the web site with Victorville/Wheel2Wheel racing 2012 race schedule. Please look at it, and those of you interested in racing your vintage minibike please PM me with the dates you can make it and I will try to get it scheduled when enough people (10 racers) commit to a date with at least one week notice!

Thank You, Wyody