vintage 1965 M 50 Harley Davidson/Aermacchi

edwin

i know its not a minibike, but just want to sell it.

Its a 1965 very rare (look up history) 50 cc 2 stroke 3 speed harley, made by the italian co Aermacchi. its about 90% restored with custom paint and leather seat, and polished cases. Asking 19 hundred obo. pm if have any questions or want to come and check it out. located in socal.
stayed tuned for a video of the first start up.

Dang, that is definitely a Nice looking Harley. I had one of those when I was stationed in the Philippines. It sure does bring back memories. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Dang, Dang. Do ya have baffles in those Mufflers? Because mine didn't seem to be that loud. Thanks for that Video and bringing some good Memories back to me. I think I need a Tissue. I had a lotta fun riding mine. But riding one in the Philippines ya gotta be really careful. Thanks Edwin. Good Luck to ya on your Sale. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

That thing is cool! Reminds me of when I was a kid my neighbors had a 65 Rapido I think thats what it was called?? and I had 125 larado?? We stripped them down and that was our first dirt bikes. I remember the gas cap was used to measure the oil for the gas. I used a vacume cleaner extension for a straight pipe. I still have a picture of me on it somewhere i could barley touch the ground. I must have been around 9 or 10. I think the picture I have has a shot of my first Minibike in it. I have to find that picture. Edwin you should puy that one on Ebay???