Vintage Artic Cat Whisker Mini Bike

So I got my hands on this Artic Cat Whisker Mini Bike Model #2328-001. I haven't tried to fire it up yet, I thought I'd try to figure out what it's worth first. It's pretty rough but is 100% original and complete, down to the decals. Any idea what it might be worth as is, or of i get it running? IMG_3156.JPG IMG_3162.JPG IMG_3163.JPG

The prices on mini bikes fluctuate so much. It's very hard to give a worth on a mini bike. Try and look for sold ones on eBay. You see certain mini bikes and mini bike parts on eBay go for a lot of money one day because there are 2 or more people that really want it but a month later the same item won't sell for a fraction of the price. That's why you can't set a price on it. Just because something sold for all the money at a particular auction at one time doesn't mean it's worth that much. It worth what someone is willing to pay at this moment. We don't give values on this web sight. Welcome to the site.

Nice complete bike. As A-ko said, clean it up and get it running. You have everything there, including the often missing recoil.

It's not the most sought after model, but it is unique with the hard tail. There were about 1,500 made. All other models had full suspension. It was Arctic's entry level model in 1971. Still though, it's a great find.

PM me if you need assistance with getting it to run. The Saxonette is a simple and fairly reliable engine, but it requires a few key bits of care and attention. Be very careful with the fragile recoil. Seriously, contact me if you want to get it running. I love the Saxonette models.