Vintage go kart event Riverside cal Jan 31 feb 1 and2

Vintage go kart event Adams kart track Riverside Calif Jan 31 Feb 1st and 2nd This is the once a year VKA event ......Thur open practice drift night under the lights ......Fri open practice, swap meet (bring your stuff) kart show and barbq swap meet..... Sun is race demo day (see VKA for race class guidelines and tech) Dont miss it ...we are working on a mini bike display area(im bringing mine) and would love to show our numbers and get Adams kart track to give us a mini bike day For more info see the VKA vintage karting web site or Adams motor sport park.com Adams kart track is off the 60fwy going east off at Martket go North cant miss it

anyone going to this??? .......... i ran into you at the go kart shop i didnt really introduce myself ... definitely have to check this out!!! ima gonna try to make it on friday!!see ya there

Mac

I'll be parked in the pits early Friday in my blue Toyota p/u selling hundreds of dollars of kart related parts & frames, after I shop for old minibike related parts that may be there also.

The 1st post above is wrong...Right?(mis-typed)

"Sun is race demo day"

I think Sunday is nothing there.

....Loaded now and ready to head out there:

Last edited:
This weekend thur Fri Sat

Dont miss it its the best vintage kart event of the year....open practice drift night thur..... Fri swap meet kart show barbQ...sat race day...bring you minis for display If we get enuff we can get our own mini bike event

Thur up date

Man the pit area is packed no joke not many spaces left..... great to see this much intrest....Mac you are right Sat is race day they should add Sun.... sun were gone! thanks

Last edited: