VINTAGE Racing Go Karts

Hounddog

Wow Mark, Looks like some really nice karts you have there! It also looks like a lot of fun and great memories for you all, priceless! Thanks for sharing the good times!

dart seat pad

I got ahold of Robron about his seat pads, wanted 285.00 for the set. I thought that seemed kinda high. anyone know a cheaper source, my karts not nice enough to spend that much.

Found this picture of a FOX "Mini-Go-Boy" I owned about 20 years ago...

It had a set of 4" magnesium LeMans wheels, cast aluminum pedals, "Satellite seat", engine turned floor pan with a gold Fox Go-Boy crest on it. The steering wheel was so small I could grab it around the circumference with one hand.

Those are 12" floor tiles....the whole kart was only 3 ft long, you could tuck it under your arm and carry it like a toy...

Somebody added the old CAL Custom air scoop, it was on it when I got it. They drilled holes in the top of the B&S air cleaner so it was actually functional.

Sold it a long time ago and always wondered what became of it.......

wow awesome stuff there....:thumbsup:

I see my buddy Medley (and his artwork) in a bunch of those pics...hope he's doing ok.

who the hell owns all those Mac's...:confused:

I know the guy Hank who owns all those Power Products engines I spoke with him last week....

Hounddog

Wow, those are some fantastic karts, and yes Steve the walls, shelves and tables full of engines makes me feel like I lost a puppy or something...LOL. If only we could walk into a shop like that today....My credit card would be tapped out....