Wandering clone

My engine keeps sliding to the rear of the chassis under full power and my primary chain becomes loose I have installed grade 8 bolts washers nylock nuts
I'm thinking of installing a plate at the rear with two screws to adjust the motor forward
Any and all ideas welcome
Thanks
Kurt

Sent from my iPhone using Mores code

CarPlayLB

There used to be a guy here on OldMiniBikes that made these. Just square stock aluminum with a bolt running horizontal to push on the fill plug, and two down bolts to bolt to the frame. I think use a wider bar that will go into existing holes and two horizontal to adjust the engine. Give ya more adjustability with less holes!

Yeah square stock with a jack bolt in it me likey
Easy to make tac a nut to it install bolt and extra jam nut
Thanks

Norcalputput, take a look at the front of my engine, can you see that screw sticking out from the engine plate? My Lil Indians came drilled out for that 'chain tension screw' which attaches to a mounting bolt, absolutely solving that problem. On my Bad Dog, I drilled it out myself and installed the same screw. Its a universal part, Allied Leisure has them, I think I've seen'em on OldMiniBikes too:thumbsup:

Cool that look like it would be the easiest answer of all a eye bolt and some angle iron I also like the small jack block that Dave posted I do need to adjust the jackshaft plate and the motor independent of each other