Wanted: 1968 Briggs 5 HP Shroud

I am in need of a 1967 or 1968 Briggs 5 HP shroud (numbers must be legible) in decent condition. I do not need the separate bolt-on recoil assembly, however, I would purchase it with the shroud if need be. Please PM me directly with anything you have to sell.
Thank you,
Michael

1971_MB1A

For example a Tecumseh shroud from a Rupp has pretty much a "mini bike unique" throttle linkage and also will have numbers stamped into it to decode what it was originally on Roadster,Enduro,Black Widow,Scrambler,lighted/non lighted etc.

For example a Tecumseh shroud from a Rupp has pretty much a "mini bike unique" throttle linkage and also will have numbers stamped into it to decode what it was originally on Roadster,Enduro,Black Widow,Scrambler,lighted/non lighted etc.
OK - understood. I don't think that this was done so much with the Briggs engines. The shroud I am looking for will have the typical Model, Type, and Code numbers stamped into the left side of the shroud. The Model # will be 130232 or 130202 and the Code # will begin with a "67" or "68".
Michael

1971_MB1A

I'm really not very familiar with how Briggs did their model/serial #'s etc as far as reference goes as to what it may have originally been on but I can look through some of the ones I have for you.

jeep4me

I'll look thru my parts bins tomorrow. I thought I had a white '69 Briggs shroud, but it may have sold at one of the last swap meets. I'll let you know for certain tomorrow.