Wanted 7 to 10 hp Tecumseh

Looking for a Tecumseh, 7 to 10 hp with gas tank. This is for a Heald Super Bronc. Do not need electric start, but I am going to hook up a kill switch and lights off of it. In NW Ohio. Will pay for shipping. Thanks guys.

I ran across a 8 HP Tecumseh engine yesterday it looked like a H 80 with the 1 inch shaft and the man also had and a 5 HP Briggs. The Tecumseh was missing the air cleaner but it did have the shroud with the opening for a starter but no starter. And I didn't look close enough to it to see if there was a ring gear. I just bought a 7 HP Tecumseh off ebay from PA and I still have the shipping crate it was went in. the shipping from PA to me in Portland insured UPS was $52.96 .
If you are interested I could return and look much closer at this motor and check for spark and compression. It was inside his shop and had the normal amount of grease .
Willing to reuse the crate and send it on the way. Steve :scooter:

Thanks for the info Steve, I appreciate it. I actually need a 3/4" shaft b/c that is the size of the driver comet torque converter. Sorry, I should have put that in the original message. Thanks again for the info, Let me know if you come across any more.

Motra

We have those all over at my work. Snowblowers go bad while the engines are still good. I imagine you have snow in Ohio, you might try some local outdoor power equipment dealers to see if they have any around. Those things are throw-away so they'd probably be happy to get $20.00 for one and you wouldn't have to pay shipping. You could ask them to save one for you too if they don't have one, the season is upon us. I can get you part numbers for an air filter assembly if you want.

george3

what do you mean 3/4 shaft b/c what is bc??? I have a brand new tav-30 complete with a 1" drive clutch, funny for my project I need a 3/4 #30 driver and you need a 1" for your project we could work something out if yours is new. is yours a 20 or 30 series??? unless sombody on this site has a #30 tav drive clutch for sale for a cheap price.