WANTED: Running and driving mini bike somewhere near NE Ohio

Just what the title says-I'm looking for a vintage running and driving mini-bike near NE Ohio. Ideally I would like to find one in need of a cosmetic restoration with all of the mechanical stuff already sorted out. Make and model not important as long as it runs and drives! No plastic parts or fenders please!

Thanks for your help!:smile:

I'm going to make another post so I can respond to the PMs I've received (says I have to have 3 posts before I can send a PM!). Thanks everyone for the leads! I'm still looking...

A girl's bike w/6.5 clone

ChevyGirlRox, submitted before you is a bike, I redid myself, it has brand new brakes, a brand new motor, never fired, brand new twist grip and cable, tires are old but have decent tread, and I painted it a pretty pink, for someone special, but she don't want to ride it cause she's scared of it! Anyway if you are interested in it, I'm in akron, I can post more pics of it if you desire, or you can come see it, I also have another pink bike that I'm just about done with, and a few other toys if you want to see them, pm me if you are interested.
dave
ps the kid stays here!!!!
dave