Wanted- Rupp Chevy Jr parts

Hi- I'm new here... just bought a Chevy Jr. body, and I'm looking to find a frame/engine/wheels/seat to put it together. If anyone has contacts, or knows where I can find these vintage parts in any condition, please let me know.

So..I see you are the one that bought it. They use a specific frame....or you will have to heavily modify a normal kart frame. Otherwise..be prepared to spend alot of money to make it original.....alot. Good luck with your search and welcome to OldMiniBikes.

Found one complete with non-original engine about 3 hours away... may go there tomorrow. Would love to just find the right frame and motor to put under the body I bought though.

I already have a complete one..and a full roller that needs the body. I was actually gonna buy that one to complete it. Problem is..most people wont sell them seperate. Or if they have one or the other..they wont come off them.

I already have a complete one..and a full roller that needs the body. I was actually gonna buy that one to complete it. Problem is..most people wont sell them seperate. Or if they have one or the other..they wont come off them.
Why don't you sell me your roller? You already have a complete one...