wanted rupp xl-500

hello!!!! i have up to 7,000.oo dollars to invest in a turn key xl-500 rupp. must be collector grade bike. the money is ready, the shipper is ready and i am more than ready to do this deal. this is your chance to make the big bucks sale. please help if you can. i will also pay a 500.00 finders fee to anyone who finds me the mint show bike i want. xl-500 rupp!!!!! call david 303-885-4705 and the deal is done. thank you for your help. 303-885-4705 any time

I think that one started out as an XL500. It has a number of incorrect items on it as well. Maybe that doesn't bother you tho...you could turn it into an XL500 pretty easily if you wanted to.

I think that one started out as an XL500. It has a number of incorrect items on it as well. Maybe that doesn't bother you tho...you could turn it into an XL500 pretty easily if you wanted to.
Biodude -- could you pm me with the incorrect items. I'm building an Xl500 and I don't see the discrepancies. Thanks !!

joel

It's not Karen. If you compare the link in Binks post with the one that you and Cap highlighted, you will find many differences. I am not saying he didn't receive the bike that way. I am just saying that it has a lot of non-original parts.