war eagle?

delray

cool looking vintage sticker. i would think its factory? with the bird riding a minibike? nice if you could of had someone local that can copy it and make a new sticker........:scooter:

In 1968-9 my dad bought me a War Eagle mini bike at Gibsons department store. Kind of a old school wal mart. It was a 4 1/2 horsepower and would haul @ss! It was gold in color and had a type of rams horn handlebars similar to a trail 70 honda. The honda was the one I wanted but I got the war eagle because it was cheaper and we were poor. Still, it cost around $200 so it was a huge purchase for my dad and was the product of years of begging and Plleeeeeeeeeeeease daddy pleeeeeeeeease! I jumped it off ramps like evel kenievel and learned to abandon the throttle and grab the throttle plate on the carb to squeeze more RPM's and go just as fast as that war eagle would go down the alley behind our house. Sure would like to see another one.

In 1968-9 my dad bought me a War Eagle mini bike at Gibsons department store. Kind of a old school wal mart. It was a 4 1/2 horsepower and would haul @ss! It was gold in color and had a type of rams horn handlebars similar to a trail 70 honda. The honda was the one I wanted but I got the war eagle because it was cheaper and we were poor. Still, it cost around $200 so it was a huge purchase for my dad and was the product of years of begging and Plleeeeeeeeeeeease daddy pleeeeeeeeease! I jumped it off ramps like evel kenievel and learned to abandon the throttle and grab the throttle plate on the carb to squeeze more RPM's and go just as fast as that war eagle would go down the alley behind our house. Sure would like to see another one.