*Warning* Lil Indian Mini Bike Group FB page *Stay Away*

Addicted 2 Minis

I just wanted to warn anyone interested in Lil Indian mini bikes to STAY AWAY from the Lil Indian Mini Bikes FB page. Earlier this month I listed a rare original survivor Lil Indian H25 engine for sale on eBay only to be attacked through eBay by someone claiming to be an administrator of their groups page. I was then contacted by several people that this person posted yet another attack on me and my item I listed on their groups page as well. What gets me is, he attacks people then makes it look like he's the one that's in the right?. They do it to just about anyone who tries to sell things that THEY don't like your asking price without ANY knowledge of the listed item. I took screenshots before they removed their post and banned me from their group. Needless to say, I will be pursuing their immaturity legally as I have contacted an attorney. I will also be working on getting their page shut down as this isn't the first time they've done this to me or others I know in the hobby/sales of vintage Lil Indian bikes/parts, All this just because I listed an engine for sale, grow up!.

Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 9.15.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 8.31.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 12.34.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 1.08.08 AM.png

Lizardking

Is he the owner of the FB page? If not then I would try sending all the info to him. I had a similar situation where the Moderator band me and told lies to the owner of the site about things I never did. Luckily the owner took the time to listen and saw through the lies of this PRICK and I was reinstated as a member.

There’s a guy on eBay selling NOS bonanza badges…I questioned him on them and he was pissed said he had a few and I didn’t know what I was talking about…they were even blank so you could add you own number!!! Only $50!!

Does it really matter at the end of the day? I mean it's just a hobby that is fun. Sell what you want for what ever price you choose.
I agree whole heartedly….unless you’re selling NOS bonanza badges, or in some other way separating the unsuspecting public from there money fraudulently….

Lizardking

Does it really matter at the end of the day? I mean it's just a hobby that is fun. Sell what you want for what ever price you choose.
I totally agree on what price the owner chooses to sell and as a buyer you can simply choose to move on or buy. No need to bully people because you don't agree with the price.
I agree whole heartedly….unless you’re selling NOS bonanza badges, or in some other way separating the unsuspecting public from there money fraudulently….
I agree with Skipp if someone is knowingly trying to sell fakes as the real deal.

Addicted 2 Minis

That's pretty much how I see it. It's when someone goes out of their way to destroy ones reputation and prevent sales of their items because they question it's authenticity. Funny thing is, there's another seller who's a member of the same group that has an engine listed with Lil Indian in the title and that engine was around the same price as mine and it definitely isn't correct. I don't go around bashing him, sending him messages and posting his stuff as False Advertising and FAKE like this guy did. I did contact him through messenger, the last picture is of his reply. My message to him was only to inform him that I will be contacting an attorney if he didn't undo what he has done. To prove a defamation of character suit, you have to prove malicious intent. Contacting me through eBay threatening me that he's going to "forewarn" those in the group that I am guilty of false advertising and my item is fake seems malicious to me. His continued effort to prevent the sale of said item is harassment to me.

The reason I mention all of this is, many people getting into the hobby don't know where to start. When they join a specific group, they believe what is said, especially from someone claiming to be an administrator. Another thing about that, in the message he sent me through eBay, he claims to be an admin but in the message he sent me through messenger, he says he's glad "They" banned me. If he's an admin, who's "They"?. I see crap everywhere for sale that is either listed as something it's not or the price is what I would consider crazy, I just move on, why people think they have to police the internet and publicly bash someone for selling something is just immature.

Here's a link to my FB page of the engine running.

I'm not one to deceive and those who know me, know that what I sell is legit and probably some of the nicest, cleanest or very rare items still in working condition.

-A2M

I’d drive to his house and knock in his door…see what he says then….I know what you’re thinking….you can find his address….

just the type of guy I am I guess…

I‘m in southeast MI near where it all started with Lil Indians, and where it seems like everyone who is into minis is part of the Lil Indian “click”. It doesn’t surprise me that you were treated that way. I have seen it first hand around here and I purposely stay away from them because of sh*t like this. It’s not if, but rather when with those guys. It’s the reason I’ve never owned a Lil Indian. Worse than high school kids.
I saw that engine on Ebay and I certainly didn’t question its authenticity. It’s worth what someone will pay as the saying goes. Just ignore them, this hobby is self cleansing and Karma will prevail.

If everybody who posted unsubstantiated allegations on an obscure website got sued, the courts would be clogged to the point of gridlock.

Oh, wait ...
I wish it was obscure, I received multiple messages within an hour of my item being listed on that page from others informing me it was there. What is said on that groups page is taken as truth by those who don't know me. Those who do know me, know the truth but when they steer newcomers from ever getting to know me, they just believe the dribble that pours out of their mouths. When I list something for sale, I look to see what it's replacement cost would be (if there is a replacement). The closest thing I found was a similar rebuilt engine being sold by another member here, one who is waaaay more knowledgable than I and I listed it for the same price. Although mine is used, it's an original to that make and year of bike along with key features (Michrina serial tag) that are rare to find. When I sell a hens tooth, I don't brush the plaque off, I leave it on to ad to it's authenticity, many people want the plaque, if not, they can brush it off.

I did give the guy a chance to fix what he screwed up and he chose not to, therefore I'll pursue charges. The attorney I contacted said that defamation of character suits are hard to prove and that seeing how the offender is out of state, it would most likely have to go to federal court. Normally I'd just blow it off but the way I see it is this guy is keeping food from MY families mouth and that's just not the way to go about life.

-A2M

Last edited:

markus

They weren't claiming, they are an admin.
I wish it was obscure, I received multiple messages within an hour of my item being listed on that page from others informing me it was there. What is said on that groups page is taken as truth by those who don't know me. Those who do know me, know the truth but when they steer newcomers from ever getting to know me, they just believe the dribble that pours out of their mouths. When I list something for sale, I look to see what it's replacement cost would be (if there is a replacement). The closest thing I found was a similar rebuilt engine being sold by another member here, one who is waaaay more knowledgable than I and I listed it for the same price. Although mine is used, it's an original to that make and year of bike along with key features (Michrina serial tag) that are rare to find. When I sell a hens tooth, I don't brush the plaque off, I leave it on to ad to it's authenticity, many people want the plaque, if not, they can brush it off.

I did give the guy a chance to fix what he screwed up and he chose not to, therefore I'll pursue charges. The attorney I contacted said that defamation of character suits are hard to prove and that seeing how the offender is out of state, it would most likely have to go to federal court. Normally I'd just blow it off but the way I see it is this guy is keeping food from MY families mouth and that's just not the way to go about life.

-A2M
sending you a PM, you probably already figured it out but just in case........if anything its pretty comical :)

I‘m in southeast MI near where it all started with Lil Indians, and where it seems like everyone who is into minis is part of the Lil Indian “click”. It doesn’t surprise me that you were treated that way. I have seen it first hand around here and I purposely stay away from them because of sh*t like this. It’s not if, but rather when with those guys. It’s the reason I’ve never owned a Lil Indian. Worse than high school kids.
I saw that engine on Ebay and I certainly didn’t question its authenticity. It’s worth what someone will pay as the saying goes. Just ignore them, this hobby is self cleansing and Karma will prevail.
I'm about 1.5-2 hrs north of you on Van Dyke. My wife an I own the big 'ole spooky mansion in Burnside known as the Bruce Mansion. The thing is, these guys don't realize (or care) about the repercussions (losing customers) that Regis and Ray Michrina have to deal with. If I were them, I'd dump those yokels and find someone who would give my name and product respect.

The cost of a law suit of this nature would be astronomical at best….if you do win anything, and this guy has a pot to piss in, it’ll take you 20 years to get it….sheriffs sales, paycheck garnishments, attorney fees crap you’re already into your pocket….anyone can sue Anyone for anything….but winning is a whole different issues..attorneys really don’t care they get paid regardless….not with your hassle….just my educated opinion

The cost of a law suit of this nature would be astronomical at best….if you do win anything, and this guy has a pot to piss in, it’ll take you 20 years to get it….sheriffs sales, paycheck garnishments, attorney fees crap you’re already into your pocket….anyone can sue Anyone for anything….but winning is a whole different issues..attorneys really don’t care they get paid regardless….not with your hassle….just my educated opinion
Agreed, The ONLY thing that makes me want to pursue it is that in defamation of character suits, I can also get him for loss of sales due to the damage to my reputation. If the lawsuit is less than the projected amount of sales lost, it'd be worth it to shut these guys up and just be gone with them and their page. If I were Regis or Ray Michrina, I wouldn't want these jokesters bringing me down. Maybe I'll just give Ray a call and settle this like businessmen?.

I'm about 1.5-2 hrs north of you on Van Dyke. My wife an I own the big 'ole spooky mansion in Burnside known as the Bruce Mansion. The thing is, these guys don't realize (or care) about the repercussions (losing customers) that Regis and Ray Michrina have to deal with. If I were them, I'd dump those yokels and find someone who would give my name and product respect.
LOL.
I know exactly the house! pretty cool place you got

Agreed, The ONLY thing that makes me want to pursue it is that in defamation of character suits, I can also get him for loss of sales due to the damage to my reputation. If the lawsuit is less than the projected amount of sales lost, it'd be worth it to shut these guys up and just be gone with them and their page. If I were Regis or Ray Michrina, I wouldn't want these jokesters bringing me down. Maybe I'll just give Ray a call and settle this like businessmen?.
I’m sure he has deeper pockets and can afford a law suit….

not insinuating you can’t!

I’m sure he has deeper pockets and can afford a law suit….

not insinuating you can’t!
I wouldn't go after Ray or Regis, I'd just let them how these guys are hurting their business, name and reputation and maybe they'll part ways with them, I would. I have some great ideas that would bring new life to their company and customer base if they'd only listen.

-A2M