waynes mini-minibike

What's a Remington?? And is that bike called a Bantam? Or is that just what Wayne called it?
some guy called it a bantam,like the old little car of the 30rs-early 1940s
the power plant is a remington tiny chainsaw,they start easy/run smooth
some guys would call it A TOM THUM,but the tom thum as far as i know
was never a complet bike, they were built with plans from poplar mech-scince
this one was over built,as far as materal gos,it got the best put on,so as to
last a liftime.:smile::smile:

yes, just hand bent, no plans or bender, just folded over. it just has a sticker. The engine is the complete saw, less bar. Sprocket mounted to crank spins a j/s with the clutch. A little crud but fun-ctional.:scooter:

MINI-MATIC

Hey Randy,if you click on both those videos at the nearly the same time,it's like watching a bike race in stereo view,and you can bet to see who wins LOL!!! No,actually all kidding aside,if you can,please send some closeup pictures of the bike and the drive setup,thanks.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Randy,if you click on both those videos at the nearly the same time,it's like watching a bike race in stereo view,and you can bet to see who wins LOL!!! No,actually all kidding aside,if you can,please send some closeup pictures of the bike and the drive setup,thanks.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Steve,i tryde that,i never did it befor,never will i do that agan,i wated
to long,the bikes crashed head on,HOO IS YOUR INS CO<THE CRASH IS
YOUR FAULT !!

He did an awesome job building the little machine! I have a really similar bus to the one in the video, a future hunting camp shack but storage for now!