weekend mini bike break downs

oldfatguy

lets hear your sad stories of mini bike troubles from this week end.

here's mine,

So I took the Stellar out and gassed it up

it started on the third pull after sitting all winter, I aired up the tires and took a ride around the yard. Once around the yard and the back tire goes flat .That big h60 has so much torque that it spun the rim in the tire tearing the valve off. OK no problem because like most members here there are five more bikes in the garage so on to the next. I pulled out the big Arco and fired it up,

the carb was over flowing [stuck float] and after a couple laps it threw the chain on the clutch side of the jack shaft. I saw that the clutch came loose and slid out on the crank. I just finished fixing it so I will try it again tomorrow. That h60 is sounding good now, sort of like a baby Harley.

buckeye

No problems here. Other than a hell of a time getting a Briggs dialed in. And grtting a throttle to work. Kinda normal for me that stuff don't work.:laugh:
The spinning of the rim tearing off the valve stem, now that's something that hasn't happened to me, yet.....:thumbsup:

other than a loose throttle handle that caused a semi uncontrollable ride into the workbench iv been having really good luck this year. bikes seem to be running better than when I put them away. knock on wood :laugh:

Chain on my Scat Kat jumped and locked up the rear tire and ruined the chain. Stranded me about 4.5miles from home. After I got it loosened, took over an hour to walk it back home.