Welder

I scored a mig welder at the flea market this weekend for $100. It's only a 110v mig, but it's perfect for doing little odds and ends. I used to have a bigger machine when doing chassis work on the side, but sold it due to lack of use after having wife/kids/house! :weld:

Last edited:
No E Town for me. There is a local flea market right up from my work called Jakes. I usually help my Dad set up on a few Sunday's a year. I just happened to be there at the right time I guess. I gave up on E Town and Carlisle after the Ebay boom. Real muscle cars just got too expensive for me. That's when I sold most of my older Ford stuff and started working on newer Mustangs.

Hent

Englishtown was pretty good. I have another thread with what I picked up from there.

95% sure going to Carlisle this weekend. Probably tomorrow actually.

Getting some work done to my truck today, so if all goes well I'll head out..

Englishtown was pretty good. I have another thread with what I picked up from there.

95% sure going to Carlisle this weekend. Probably tomorrow actually.

Getting some work done to my truck today, so if all goes well I'll head out..
July 27th Carlisle is having a bike show and lawn mower race. I will be there if you intend on going that week too. Visit PA Lawn Mower Racing . Ill be racing on the gray and black #692 mower. John